jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2018

how to reset windows password

Hi 


I'm sure that you, like me have forgotten a password at one point in your life. 

And it's all well and good when it's for a service where you can click 'Forgot My Password'....  But what if it's for your whole Windows computer?

Imagine losing all those files, photos and memories in a single forgotten password.

Recently, more and more Windows users are finding themselves locked out of their machine by choosing a complicated and safe password but then forgetting it soon after...

Well what's a safe password if you can't remember it yourself!

The solution?

You need a handy and brand-new piece of software called Reset Password Pro. 

This software can make sure you are completely prepared in case you do get to that point where you forget your Windows password and find yourself completely locked out of your computer.

Always be prepared.

There is no way out once you have forgotten your Windows computer password. So my advice to you is to be prepared to save heartache in the future. I highly recommend that you check out Reset Password Pro.

This powerful software allows you to create a boot-disk, that can be made on a CD/DVD or USB stick. The boot-disk can then be inserted into any locked machine, and it's a simple case of pressing reset. You can keep your boot-disk in a safe place for when you need it to reset any Windows password. 

 Please don't leave it until it's too late. I speak from experience the complete despair when I found myself locked out of my Windows machine, losing all my family photos and hard work. I don't wish it on anyone. So make sure it doesn't happen to you! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario