jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2018

How To Log In To Your PC Without Keying In A Password

Is it really possible to log in to your computer without the need to key-in your password? This is probably the question that people would ask if they are in a situation where they need to log in to their computer, yet, they cannot in any way figure out what their password is. 
          
I used to asked that question myself too because there are those times when I tend to forget the passwords of my computers given the fact that I own a PC, a laptop and another computer at work. So is it really possible? 

The answer is yes and that is through the help of Reset Password Pro which I have tried myself. So for those who are looking for some information about this tool, then read the following as I share to you some important information about the tool.

What is Reset Password Pro?

The Reset Password Pro is a tool which you need to install for a fee and will allow you to reset your computer password, thus, you can log in even if you do not enter your password. It costs $37.95 only and this comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. 

The tool is compatible with computers that have a Windows operating system. Whether it is Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista, the tool will be able to reset the computer's password in only a few minutes.

How I Made the Tool Work

What I did first was I went to the website which can be accessed at Reset-Password-Pro. After that, I clicked on the link on top that says "download Reset Password Pro." After I clicked on the link, I was taken to a page that asked me to click on a green button in order to install the tool. 

As soon as I was finished with the installation, I was asked to create a boot disk. Basically, this process will require you to burn the software on a CD or a USB drive. After that, you need to run the CD or the USB drive on the computer that got locked. 

What will happen is that the tool will provide you with the list of administrators on the site, so choose your name from the list and you can then log in without the need to type in your password. Since I'm the only administrator on my computers, this process was very easy.

Is it Worth it?

Personally, I believe that the tool is very useful especially since I have this tendency to forget the passwords of the computer devices that I own. I might have spent almost $40 for the tool but everything is definitely worth it. For one, it saves me a lot of time and also, it saves me money since I no longer need to bring my computers to a data recovery company to have them fixed. 

In case you didn't know, these companies charge a lot for their services and imagine if you have more than one computer like me? It certainly will cost you a lot and I can't imagine paying hundreds of dollars just to have my passwords reset when I can do it with this software.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario